Mens bangles are one of Alfred & Co. Jewellery’s specialist jewellery products and we supply our mens silver bangles to the UK and worldwide. Here we are going to provide you with some additional information about our mens silver bangles…
What Are Mens Bangles?
Mens bangles are essentially a type of bracelet, and usually made from, yes you’ve guessed it, silver! Silver bangles are very popular jewellery fashion accessories, worn by both men, women and children. Alfred & Co. Jewellery have a love of sterling silver mens bangles, simply because of their ability to add an extra dimension to any attire. Our sterling silver bangles are 925 sterling silver; this means the bangles contain at least 92.5% silver – the rest is usually a mixture of other metals to ensure the silver bangles are flexible and long lasting.
Types Of Mens Bangles
Mens bangles come in a variety of different designs, however there are generally two main types of mens silver bangle:
- Cuff silver bangles; these types of silver bangles have an open cuff design and are the most popular style of silver bangle.
- Cylinder silver bangles; these types of silver bangles are designed to be a full circle around the wrist, generally with a clasp to lock and unlock them.
Silver bangles can also come in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Some of the different designs of silver bangles include the following:
- Torque silver bangles; these are a style of silver bangle which generally have two sphere type balls on either end of the silver cuff. An example of a torque silver bangle can be seen below: –
- Slim silver bangles/lightweight silver bangles; slim silver bangles designs are a popular choice for those who prefer to wear lightweight silver bangles. These style silver bangles have the advantage of being barely noticeable by the wearer. An example of a slim silver bangle is below: –
- Wide silver bangles; These style silver bangles are often preferred due to their flat design which sits nice and comfortably against the wrist. An example of a wide silver bangle can be seen below: –
- Plain silver bangles; plain silver bangles have always been a popular silver bangle choice because of their simple understated style. Alfred & Co. have a range of plain style silver bangles to choose from. An example of one of our plain silver bangles is below: –
- Extravagant silver bangles; if you’re looking for a fancy silver bangle or silver bangles with a little extra glamour, then Alfred & Co. have a selection to choose from. The below silver bangle is one of our oxidized style silver bangles which are hugely popular due to their elegant design: –
The above illustrates a small selection of our sterling silver bangles. Alfred & Co. Jewellery stock hundreds of sterling silver bangle designs. Browse all of our silver bangles today.
Who Wears Mens Bangles?
Mens bangles are a hugely popular fashion accessory worn by both men and even women alike. Mens silver bangles are worn for a variety of reasons, but the two most popular reasons for wearing silver bangles are simply down to fashion and religion/cultural reasons.
Mens bangles are a large part of tradition in a lot of south asian countries such as India, Thailand, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In most of these countries it is very common for the bride to be wearing a silver bangle at her wedding. Silver bangles also play an important role in both Hinduism and Sikhism as well as other religions.
Silver bangles are an extremely popular fashion accessory worn by both sexes. The reason silver bangles have always been so popular is down to their ability to add style, class and sophistication to any attire. Whether you’re going out on a night out with friends, heading for a meal with a loved one, or simply looking to spice up your day to day dress, then a silver bangle is always guaranteed to add extra style to your look.
Many famous people have also been spotted wearing sterling silver bangles; from movies stars such as Leonardo Di Caprio & Tom Hardy to sports stars such as Lewis Hamilton and fashion icon David Beckham. Why not view our men’s sterling silver bangles and ladies sterling silver bangles now and find your preferred style bangle.
Why Buy Silver Bangles From Alfred & Co. Jewellery?
The sterling silver bangles offered by Alfred & Co. are made of the highest quality 925 sterling silver. We are passionate about ensuring our customers receive the best silver bangles possible, which is why we only stock highly fashionable, premium quality silver bangles. All of our sterling silver bangles come with a luxury bangle jewellery box as well as a stunning black Alfred & Co. velvet pouch. Whenever an order for our silver bangles is placed, we will ship them out straight away using recorded 1st class delivery – you can therefore rest assured you will receive your silver bangle quickly and securely.
Where Is The Best Place In The UK To Buy Mens Bangles?
If you’re looking for silver bangles in the UK then Alfred & Co. Jewellery is a very good place to start your silver bangle search. Alfred & Co. Jewellery are the UKs largest supplier of sterling silver bangles & sterling silver bracelets. We are absolutely passionate about supplying only the highest quality silver bangles to our valued customers, and in the unlikely even you’re unhappy or simply change your mind, all you have to do is return the item in its original condition within 30 days for a part exchange or full refund.
Alfred & Co. Jewellery also ship all of our silver bangles worldwide, from the USA to Europe and Australia – we have many happy customers across the world.
Browse our silver bangles, mens silver bangles and ladies silver bangles today to find your perfect silver bangle.
If you like what you have read, please give us a like on Facebook by selecting the toggle below.
[fblike url=”https://www.facebook.com/Alfred-Co-Cufflinks-Silver-Bangles-Jewellery-483344995061454/” style=”standard” showfaces=”false” width=”450″ verb=”like” font=”arial”]
[fbshare url=”https://www.facebook.com/Alfred-Co-Cufflinks-Silver-Bangles-Jewellery-483344995061454/” type=”button” width=”100″]
[twitter url=”https://twitter.com/AlfredandCo_” style=”horizontal” source=”AlfredandCo_” hashtag=”#fashion” text=”Checkout the Alfred & Co. jewellery!” float=”left”]