Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We do not accept returns on the following: –
- earrings for hygiene reasons;
- any jewellery item which has been engraved;
- gift wrapping
Any orders made on or after 1st December can be returned until 7th January to allow additional time for the Christmas period.
Alfred & Co. Jewellery offer a 30 day no questions asked returns policy (excluding earrings do to hygiene reasons & engraved jewellery – both of which we do not accept returns) where you can receive a full refund. All we ask is that the item is returned in its original condition and unworn. If you would like to return your item, simply follow these steps: –
- Go to your account and select either the refund or exchange option next to your order. We will then respond to advise of the next steps.
- If you opt for an exchange, at the time of requesting the exchange you can then select the item you would like instead and if the new item costs more, you will need to pay the difference, but if it costs less we will refund the difference once the unwanted item is returned.
- If you do not have an account with us please go to the following form and raise a refund/exchange request: Refund/Exchange Request.
The above steps have been designed to make the returns process as simple as possible. If you have any problems please choose the “Contact Us” option at the top of the page.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment – this usually takes between 3-5 working days.
Late or missing refunds; if you haven’t received a refund yet, first please ensure that you check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially completed by your bank – up to 5 x working days. If you’ve completed the previous steps and you still believe that you have not received your refund, please contact us using the Contact Us tab on the menu.
Who Pays For Shipping?
Shipping; You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £25.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Please ensure that you only use Royal Mail as the courier to return your unwanted item – we are unable to accept returns from any other couriers.